Thursday, July 10, 2008

About the Omnipotent Blogger

So you want to know a little bit more about me, huh? Well in getting to know anyone there are 5 basic questions you ask. Who? What? When? Where? and Why? So let's start with that and go from there shall we?

WHO: I am a 28 year old male. (As I write this I am 27, but my birthday is up in 2 weeks, so what's the point, right?). I am originally from the west coast. I was born in Las Vegas and lived there over half the span of my life. The other half has been spent in Northern California in the suburbs of Sacramento which are very nice, very educated and I do miss it.

I currently reside in San Antonio, TX with my Beautiful Wife and two beautiful kids, Shawn who will be 5 at the end of this year and Emma who will be turning 3 the day before New Years Eve. I pity any future boyfriend she may have because they are going to have a very difficult time with me. She's going to be a heart breaker! My wife and I have been married for one year and just recently reached our One Year Anniversary and I couldn't be happier.

WHAT: Although this kind of seems like a silly question you ask someone when trying to get to know them, I'll do my best. What this page is about are my attempts to write down my thoughts and opinions, whether it's serious or humorous or creative. I want to leave my mark on the world again even if it's a minor spec on the face of a Giant.

This is my second attempt at a blog. The last blog was fun, but I wasn't happy with my content, style or writing. This is my attempt at perfecting myself and my skills and enjoy what I'm doing.

WHEN: This blog obviously started in the last few days of June 2008. We've already established that I had a previous blog that I had from 2007 to the beginnings of 2008.

WHERE: Already covered this but I'm on blogger.com on my self-built PC which saved me thousands of dollars (Geico should hire me) by building it myself in San Antonio, TX

You may ask yourselves, wait, you can build your own PC and save money doing it? Yes! Not only can you build your own PC and save hundreds to thousands of dollars but you can do it with ZERO experience and do it with ease. I can't begin to tell you how easy it is. The total cost of my PC was roughly $1,000. If I was to look at my custom computer at popular places like Dell or Alienware they would charge me between $5500 to $6000. Yes, I'm so insanely proud of this fact that I devoted an entire paragraph with links and pictures for it!

WHY: Although I hinted as to why already, Let's finish this 20 questions (I now there are only 5) barrage off already. Just like anyone who creates a journal or a diary or a blog. I want to get my thoughts down. The great thing about a Blog or Weblog, as it's uncommon original term, is I can share it with tens of people, hundreds of people or thousands of people every day! People can learn from my life experiences and opinions and I can learn from theirs. It's a win-win situation.

Well I hope you enjoyed my mini-story about myself. As you can tell I'm very long winded and opinionated. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day on here.

No comments: