Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inspiration

I wanted to take the time to thank a few important people who have helped me this far in transforming my blog into something I'd really enjoy. So far so good!


Thank you to The Pajama Pundit. Without his wonderful writing, help and professionalism, I wouldn't even have the nerve to stick with something that may be important to most. Thank you //PJP.



Also, thank you to Amanda who has indirectly helped me with a few tweaks in the blog. I recommend that everyone visit her website for help at Blogger Buster. There are so many wonderful resources there and she has such an amazing way with words to make even the biggest computer novice understand and look like a professional.

And last, but definitely NOT least. I wanted to thank Ryan. Thanks brotha,
without your help on this, I probably would have slammed my head into my keyboard long, long ago. Thank you for being patient and kind.

No comments: