Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The NY Girl of my Dreams


meat and potatoes:  
     
Boy jumps on NY Subway.

Boy sees beautiful girl on Subway but doesn't have the nerve to talk to her.

Boy pines for said girl and puts his artistic abilities and ingenuity to work.

Boy creates a website devoted to finding this girl and his failed opportunity to talk to her and hopefully spark up a romance.

Takes boy 48 hours in a city filled with 8 million people to find her.


Well, I have to start off by saying how creepily romantic, right?

First off, I have to say, although it may be a little creepy to some, I think it was a pretty smooth move in a very nerdy way. Being a nerd myself, I'd definitely do something like this. Although the fury wife may object to something of this nature.

Well after finding her, they removed themselves from the public eye to concentrate on the relationship. Unfortunately the relationship only lasted two months. I feel bad for the man, but things seem to be working out great from the Australian born beauty. She's been spotted in a daytime soap opera and as a "wait, was that her?" two second glimpse in the new hit movie, Sex and the City.




Romantic Stalkers website: NY Girl of My Dreams
Full Story: Reuters

No comments: