Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mini-me is a mini-stud, or is he?


As most of you may know Verne Troyer or more commonly known as "Mini-me" in Austin Powers has been apart of a sex tape scandal and joins the ranks of Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.

Now this isn't the part that I find funny. What I find interesting is the major role reversal here. As mini-me goes to court and battles the evil doers who want to profit of his sex tape, he's doing everything in his power to make sure no one sees him in the act.

And on the other side of the pillow (no pun intended) his ex-girlfriend doesn't care if people see the tape and she's trying to make a little profit off of it.

Now if I was a man like Verne, I'd boast to all my buddies about a girl I shagged (lol). And if I was the ex-girlfriend I'd do everything in my power to make sure no one saw this embarrassing event. Maybe the tripod assumption from the third movie was accurate? I can tell you that I'll never know that little fact (zing!).


Verne: "OMG NO, I don't want anyone seeing me have sex with this extremely beautiful model"
Ranae Shrider: "Yes, everyone watch me with this man who is 2 1/2 feet tall!"


Story: Daily Herald

No comments: